PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
Our restaurant has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
- FACE MASK – Use of a face mask outside is advised but not mandatory, however, when entering the inside of the restaurant a mask is always mandatory for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- CANCELLATION – We require at minimum a 60 minute notice period if you need to cancel your reservation. Failure to notify us within 60 minutes of your reservation will incur a £20PP fee which will be charged to the card used to make the booking (unless seated outside on our terrace and the weather is bad and we cannot accomodate you inside. In this instance a late cancellation fee will not be charged aslong as your booking was specifically made for out outside seating and the weather is substantially poor.
- TABLE SERVICE – Table service only at all times.
- BOOKING TIME – Please ensure your arrival is close to your booking time, not too early or too late and please do not exceed the expected return time on the table as we cannot accommodate waiting guests at the restaurant.
- SYMPTOMS – Please inform the staff upon arrival if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS – Random body temperature checks can be made at any point.
- GOVERNMENT ADVICE – You are expected to follow the government advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the restaurant.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE – Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to prioritise everyone’s safety.
UPDATE for 17th MAY PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A TABLE
We have 2 areas to choose from when booking your table, indoor and outdoor, you will be prompted to choose which area you would like to seat. If you do not see one of the options available, this means that area is already fully booked.
Please bear in mind that if booking to sit outside on our terrace, should the weather not be ideal on the date of your booking, we are now waiving our late cancellation fee, so you can simply call us anytime prior to your booking time and you will not be charged the usual fee as we understand Manchester weather is very unpredictable.
Our outdoor terrace does have gazebos and umbrellas, however, depending on the intensity of the weather we cannot guarantee that you will be 100% comfortable. Unfortunately due to council regulations, we do not have outdoor heaters so ensure you wrap up warm should it be cold on the day of your booking.