PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
Our restaurant has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests, and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
- CONTACT INFORMATION: When making your reservation, please ensure that you provide accurate contact information (email address and/or phone number) to allow us to provide full communications with you regarding your booking.
- NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS: We request card details to secure all bookings (no funds are taken at the time of reservation) and charge a no-show fee of £20 per person should you not turn up on the day. Should you need to cancel your reservation to avoid charges, please allow 24 hours’ notice, any time after this, the charge will occur.
- BOOKING TIME: If you are running late, please do let us know, we are able to hold your table for 15 minutes and cannot guarantee the table after this period. Please be aware that the table will strictly be required back by the time indicated in your confirmation email. If you would like to stay longer than the time indicated in your confirmation email then please request this to one of our staff members and we will try to accommodate your request as long as it doesn’t affect other guests who might have booked the same table.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE: Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to prioritise everyone’s safety.
- DEPOSIT: Deposits may be required for large party bookings or events, and a credit card may be required to secure your reservation.