Our restaurant has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
Measures to be followed:
- Please Download the NHS Covid-19 app before attending the venue. You will be asked to scan the QR code in order to check in upon arrival.
- Use of face mask in the restaurant is now mandatory (except from when eating and drinking).
- No customers will be allowed in the premises after 10pm.
- Please ensure your arrival is close to your booking time, not too early or too late and please do not exceed the expected return time on the table as we cannot accommodate waiting guests at the restaurant.
- We are operating in a CASHLESS system, this means that no cash will be accepted under any circumstances. Although your cash tips would be appreciated, please be aware that staff will not be allowed to accept this.
- A new ordering system using your own device has been implemented. Further information will be provided upon arrival.
- Please inform the staff upon arrival if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- Random body temperature checks can be made at any point.
- You are expected to follow the government advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the restaurant.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to prioritise everyone’s safety.
New opening hours:
Monday to Thursday 5pm – 10pm
Friday to Sunday 11am – 10pm