PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
Our restaurant has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests, and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
- DOUBLE BOOKING tables for the same day but for different times with the intention to cancel one are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Guests found to be doing this may be permanently banned from visiting the restaurant.
- NO SHOWS AND LATE CANCELLATIONS (less than 24h) may be charged at £20 per cover.
- FACE MASKS are no longer required by law. However, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear face coverings in crowded, enclosed spaces. We encourage the use of face coverings by customers and workers, particularly in indoor areas where they may come into contact with people they do not normally meet.
- BOOKING TIME – Please ensure your arrival is close to your booking time, not too early or too late, and please do not exceed the expected return time on the table as we cannot accommodate waiting for guests at the restaurant.
- CASHLESS – We are operating in a CASHLESS system and we encourage customers to use contactless payments where possible.
- SYMPTOMS – Please inform the staff upon arrival if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- GOVERNMENT ADVICE – You are expected to follow the government’s advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitizers will be provided at the restaurant.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE – Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to prioritize everyone’s safety.
We have 2 areas to choose from when booking your table, indoor and outdoor, you will be prompted to choose which area you would like to seat. If you do not see one of the options available, this means that area is already fully booked.
Please bear in mind that if booking to sit outside on our terrace, should the weather not be ideal on the date of your booking, we are now waiving our late cancellation fee, so you can simply call us anytime prior to your booking time and you will not be charged the usual fee as we understand Manchester weather is very unpredictable.
Our outdoor terrace does have gazebos and umbrellas, however, depending on the intensity of the weather we cannot guarantee that you will be 100% comfortable. Unfortunately due to council regulations, we do not have outdoor heaters so ensure you wrap up warm should it be cold on the day of your booking.