We are excited to be re-opening and taking bookings again! As you may know, many businesses have suffered the terrible consequences of this unprecedented situation; as a small independent restaurant we rely on the daily cash-flow, so in order to secure jobs, hope for a financial recovery and ensure future trade, we have put vouchers, promotions and VIP discounts on hold for a little while. Rest assured that we will be accepting these as soon as the financial situation allows us to, and with our hard work and your help we have no doubt that we will get there very soon.
Thank you for your understanding and continuous support
La Bandera Team
Our restaurant has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
Measures to be followed:
• Please ensure your arrival is close to your booking time, not too early or too late and please do not exceed the expected return time on the table as we cannot accommodate waiting guests at the restaurant.
• We are operating in a CASHLESS system, this means that no cash will be accepted under any circumstances. Although your cash tips would be appreciated, please be aware that staff will not be allowed to accept this.
• A new ordering system using your own device has been implemented. Further information will be provided upon arrival.
• Please inform the staff upon arrival if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
• Random body temperature checks can be made at any point.
• You are expected to follow the government advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the restaurant.
• Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to keep everyone’s safety.
New opening hours:
Monday to Thursday 5pm – 10pm
Friday and Saturday 11am – 11pm
Sunday 11am – 10pm