PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
Our restaurant has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
Measures to be followed:
Please scan the below QR code to download our food ordering app which you will need to place your orders once you arrive.
Alternatively, you can follow these links to download the app directly to your phone.
- FACE MASK – Use of a face mask outside is advised but not mandatory, however, when entering the inside of the restaurant a mask is always mandatory for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- TABLE SERVICE – Table service only at all times.
- BOOKING TIME – Please ensure your arrival is close to your booking time, not too early or too late and please do not exceed the expected return time on the table as we cannot accommodate waiting guests at the restaurant.
- CASHLESS – We are operating a CASHLESS system, this means that no cash will be accepted under any circumstances. Although your cash tips would be appreciated, please be aware that staff will not be allowed to accept this.
- SYMPTOMS – Please inform the staff upon arrival if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS – Random body temperature checks can be made at any point.
- GOVERNMENT ADVICE – You are expected to follow the government advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the restaurant.
- 90 MINUTES TABLE TIME – Each table is allocated 90 minutes, you may be politely reminded 15 minutes prior to your required leaving time.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE – Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to prioritise everyone’s safety.
New Opening Hours: (Correct as of 9th April 2021)
Wednesday to Sunday 5pm – 10pm